- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Oklahoma Basketball Player Clearly Honored To Get Posterized By Blake Griffin
Blake Griffin’s recovery from the torn meniscus that caused him to miss the Olympics seems to be going swimmingly. Just two months after suffering the injury, he’s back on the court – running, jumping, and most importantly, dunking. Griffin returned to his roots at the University of Oklahoma over the weekend, and in addition to talking to the football team, he tested his level of fitness by dunking violently on the basketball team:
Freshman guard Buddy Hield is Griffin’s unlucky victim – although it feels wrong to say “unlucky” when you see just how thrilled he was to be a part of that at all. Not that we blame him: he had the best seat in the house for that dunk, plus no one would have expected him to stop Griffin. He hasn’t even played a college game yet. You expect him to be a little starstruck. Oh, one other complicating factor for Hield: depending on where you look, he’s either 6-3 or 6-4. Griffin’s 6-10. HOW ABOUT YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE, BLAKE.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts