- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Blue Chip Guard Isaiah Whitehead Committed To Seton Hall, So This Student Gave Himself A Gatorade Shower
— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) September 19, 2013
Wait … five-star basketball recruit Isiah Whitehead announced his commitment to Seton Hall on Talk Like A Pirate Day? All part of God’s glorious plan, I suppose.
Whitehead, a 6-foot-4 senior guard from Lincoln High in Brooklyn, joins a recruiting class that already includes Angel Delgado (6-8 F, Troy, NY); Khadeen Carrington (603 G, Brooklyn) and Ismael Sanogo (6-6 F, Newark, NJ), making Seton Hall an instant NCAA Tournament topic. It was all a little too much for this Pirates’ fan, who reacted the only way he could: by dousing himself in Gatorade.
- Filed Under:
- Seton Hall Pirates
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts