- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Blue Chip Guard Isaiah Whitehead Committed To Seton Hall, So This Student Gave Himself A Gatorade Shower
— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) September 19, 2013
Wait … five-star basketball recruit Isiah Whitehead announced his commitment to Seton Hall on Talk Like A Pirate Day? All part of God’s glorious plan, I suppose.
Whitehead, a 6-foot-4 senior guard from Lincoln High in Brooklyn, joins a recruiting class that already includes Angel Delgado (6-8 F, Troy, NY); Khadeen Carrington (603 G, Brooklyn) and Ismael Sanogo (6-6 F, Newark, NJ), making Seton Hall an instant NCAA Tournament topic. It was all a little too much for this Pirates’ fan, who reacted the only way he could: by dousing himself in Gatorade.
- Filed Under:
- Seton Hall Pirates
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts