- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Blue Chip Guard Isaiah Whitehead Committed To Seton Hall, So This Student Gave Himself A Gatorade Shower
— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) September 19, 2013
Wait … five-star basketball recruit Isiah Whitehead announced his commitment to Seton Hall on Talk Like A Pirate Day? All part of God’s glorious plan, I suppose.
Whitehead, a 6-foot-4 senior guard from Lincoln High in Brooklyn, joins a recruiting class that already includes Angel Delgado (6-8 F, Troy, NY); Khadeen Carrington (603 G, Brooklyn) and Ismael Sanogo (6-6 F, Newark, NJ), making Seton Hall an instant NCAA Tournament topic. It was all a little too much for this Pirates’ fan, who reacted the only way he could: by dousing himself in Gatorade.
- Filed Under:
- Seton Hall Pirates
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?