- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Blue Chip Guard Isaiah Whitehead Committed To Seton Hall, So This Student Gave Himself A Gatorade Shower
— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) September 19, 2013
Wait … five-star basketball recruit Isiah Whitehead announced his commitment to Seton Hall on Talk Like A Pirate Day? All part of God’s glorious plan, I suppose.
Whitehead, a 6-foot-4 senior guard from Lincoln High in Brooklyn, joins a recruiting class that already includes Angel Delgado (6-8 F, Troy, NY); Khadeen Carrington (603 G, Brooklyn) and Ismael Sanogo (6-6 F, Newark, NJ), making Seton Hall an instant NCAA Tournament topic. It was all a little too much for this Pirates’ fan, who reacted the only way he could: by dousing himself in Gatorade.
- Filed Under:
- Seton Hall Pirates
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts