- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Boston Sports Shock Jocks To Rick Pitino: ‘You Stink You Ruined The Celtics’
Forgive me if I thought Mike Francesa was an asshole. CBS Boston radio’s Toucher and Rich — they’re assholes. Francesa is just a sports dork with no sense of humor. My apologies.
Apparently these guys get a lot of major sports figures on their show, with the same results. Like the time they refused to stop bothering T.O. about his personal life so he politely ended the interview. They seem to turn what should just be a easy conversation between adults into a bad joke that makes everyone involved look stupid. Don’t be surprised if they get in deep shit for this move.
Pitino has been on a promotional tour for his new book, One Day Contract, which is available here. Watch Larry King interview him properly.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'