- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Breaking: Stanford Band Allegedly Caught Smuggling Booze In Their Tubas
According to some (see below), the story is not true, but there are several Web site/Twitter reports at this hour that claim certain members of the Stanford band have been caught with beer in their tubas at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis.
— Jaime Green (@green_jaime) March 23, 2014
Stanford of course upset Kansas earlier today in the NCAA Men’s Basketball tournament Round of 32. (Student pictured above had nothing to do with tuba moonshine! Honest!).
The Stanford band got busted for trying to sneak booze in inside a tuba. That's awesome.
— Tyler Thompson (@MrsTylerKSR) March 23, 2014
Nobody ever trusts the drummer. MT @sryantribune Stanford drummer told me tuba players falsely accused of smuggling in celebratory beverages
— Matt Norlander (@MattNorlander) March 23, 2014
— SB Nation (@SBNation) March 23, 2014
Probably a souse-a-phone RT @rickbozich: Scottrade Center security caught Stanford band members sneaking booze in with a tuba.
— Geoff Calkins (@geoff_calkins) March 23, 2014
In honor of Stanford, I'm putting a flask in my tuba for tonight's concert
— Rhett Umphress (@rhettumphress) March 23, 2014
The old beer in the tuba trick. I see you, Stanford band.
— Adam Silvers (@silversurfer103) March 23, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Stanford Band
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship