- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Did Brent Musburger Call Holly Rowe “Really Smokin’” To Wrap Up Last Night’s Kansas-Baylor Broadcast?
That we’re even having this conversation, again, probably shouldn’t be. But ESPN’s Brent Musburger might have dipped his toe into the awkward once again last night at the end of the Kansas-Baylor broadcast when he was signing off for the ESPN crew:
“For Fran Fraschilla, and Holly Rowe, who was really smokin’ tonight.”
Clearly this one wasn’t as bad as the Katherine Webb-Dee Dee Bonner gawking, but you’d think Musburger would distance himself from such adjectives at this point. ESPN won’t be apologizing like last time, because the World Wide Leader claims he said “it was really smokin’ tonight” – though that would be an odd turn of phrase to describe a basketball game. Anyway, here we are again, so decide for yourselves.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts