- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bruce Pearl Wouldn’t Hire Bruce Pearl Right Now
The NCAA tagged Pearl Wednesday with a three year show-cause penalty, making it difficult-to-impossible for any college program to hire him. He reportedly interviewed earlier this month with the D-League Texas Legends.
As for a job coaching in the NCAA? We’re not quite there yet. Pearl says: “I wouldn’t hire me right now.”
Audio from the Dan Patrick Show.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?