- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bruce Pearl Wouldn’t Hire Bruce Pearl Right Now
The NCAA tagged Pearl Wednesday with a three year show-cause penalty, making it difficult-to-impossible for any college program to hire him. He reportedly interviewed earlier this month with the D-League Texas Legends.
As for a job coaching in the NCAA? We’re not quite there yet. Pearl says: “I wouldn’t hire me right now.”
Audio from the Dan Patrick Show.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts