- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Butler Upsets Top-Seeded Indiana In Early College Basketball Action That People Kinda Care About
No. 1 Indiana thought today’s game against unranked Butler was going to be a cakewalk. They ended up being the ones getting walked, and by a former walk-on, no less. Oops, just did that thing where you write something so many time it doesn’t look like a word anymore.
Although Butler was led by Rotnei Clark with 19 points and Roosevelt Jones with 16 points, 12 rebounds, seve assists, and two blocks, it was former walk-on Alex Barlow who came up with the late heroics, scoring the game-winning shot in the lane with under three seconds left in overtime to defeat the Hoosiers.
Indiana was led by Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo with 18 points apiece.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement