- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Butler Upsets Top-Seeded Indiana In Early College Basketball Action That People Kinda Care About
No. 1 Indiana thought today’s game against unranked Butler was going to be a cakewalk. They ended up being the ones getting walked, and by a former walk-on, no less. Oops, just did that thing where you write something so many time it doesn’t look like a word anymore.
Although Butler was led by Rotnei Clark with 19 points and Roosevelt Jones with 16 points, 12 rebounds, seve assists, and two blocks, it was former walk-on Alex Barlow who came up with the late heroics, scoring the game-winning shot in the lane with under three seconds left in overtime to defeat the Hoosiers.
Indiana was led by Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo with 18 points apiece.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts