- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Butler Upsets Top-Seeded Indiana In Early College Basketball Action That People Kinda Care About
No. 1 Indiana thought today’s game against unranked Butler was going to be a cakewalk. They ended up being the ones getting walked, and by a former walk-on, no less. Oops, just did that thing where you write something so many time it doesn’t look like a word anymore.
Although Butler was led by Rotnei Clark with 19 points and Roosevelt Jones with 16 points, 12 rebounds, seve assists, and two blocks, it was former walk-on Alex Barlow who came up with the late heroics, scoring the game-winning shot in the lane with under three seconds left in overtime to defeat the Hoosiers.
Indiana was led by Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo with 18 points apiece.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'