- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch This: CBS Leads In To NCAA Tournament Games With Announcer Alan Kalter Getting A Colonoscopy?
A hallmark of colon cancer PSA’s is making some sort of pun about butts. It’s a way to break the ice, so to speak, and broach a sensitive subject stigmatized by it’s very personal, uncomfortable nature. The screenings, which are often avoided by men who are at risk for colon cancer, are the only way to diagnose the disease early, which dramatically improves chances of survival. This PSA addresses the topic of colonoscopies in an awkward mixture of seriousness and levity. Such that, when announcer Alan Kalter tells the audience that he’s “having one right now” as he smiles into the camera, one is lead to believe that there is a doctor just out of frame with his finger in Kalter’s rectum. Hey, whatever gets the word out.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?