- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch This: CBS Leads In To NCAA Tournament Games With Announcer Alan Kalter Getting A Colonoscopy?
A hallmark of colon cancer PSA’s is making some sort of pun about butts. It’s a way to break the ice, so to speak, and broach a sensitive subject stigmatized by it’s very personal, uncomfortable nature. The screenings, which are often avoided by men who are at risk for colon cancer, are the only way to diagnose the disease early, which dramatically improves chances of survival. This PSA addresses the topic of colonoscopies in an awkward mixture of seriousness and levity. Such that, when announcer Alan Kalter tells the audience that he’s “having one right now” as he smiles into the camera, one is lead to believe that there is a doctor just out of frame with his finger in Kalter’s rectum. Hey, whatever gets the word out.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts