- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch This: CBS Leads In To NCAA Tournament Games With Announcer Alan Kalter Getting A Colonoscopy?
A hallmark of colon cancer PSA’s is making some sort of pun about butts. It’s a way to break the ice, so to speak, and broach a sensitive subject stigmatized by it’s very personal, uncomfortable nature. The screenings, which are often avoided by men who are at risk for colon cancer, are the only way to diagnose the disease early, which dramatically improves chances of survival. This PSA addresses the topic of colonoscopies in an awkward mixture of seriousness and levity. Such that, when announcer Alan Kalter tells the audience that he’s “having one right now” as he smiles into the camera, one is lead to believe that there is a doctor just out of frame with his finger in Kalter’s rectum. Hey, whatever gets the word out.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.