- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Watch This: CBS Leads In To NCAA Tournament Games With Announcer Alan Kalter Getting A Colonoscopy?
A hallmark of colon cancer PSA’s is making some sort of pun about butts. It’s a way to break the ice, so to speak, and broach a sensitive subject stigmatized by it’s very personal, uncomfortable nature. The screenings, which are often avoided by men who are at risk for colon cancer, are the only way to diagnose the disease early, which dramatically improves chances of survival. This PSA addresses the topic of colonoscopies in an awkward mixture of seriousness and levity. Such that, when announcer Alan Kalter tells the audience that he’s “having one right now” as he smiles into the camera, one is lead to believe that there is a doctor just out of frame with his finger in Kalter’s rectum. Hey, whatever gets the word out.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake