- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
CBS’s Andrew Catalon Calls Strategy To Foul Gonzaga’s Przemek Karnowski ‘Hack-A-Polack’
He apologized on-air twice since he made the “joke,” though we’re still unclear why anyone who isn’t our grandfather thinks “polack” is a punchline. It seemed like he was trying to joke with the color commentator, who we’ll assume is also Polish — though it doesn’t matter. The term is very obviously derogatory, as it is pointed at his nationality (let’s not even get into what it’s supposed to mean or its roots).
Gonzaga big man Przemek Karnowski had been fouled on the play before the ball even crossed half court, seeing as he is not a very good free throw shooter.
We imagine Andrew Catalon is being screamed at by his superiors as we speak. “Easy now,” is right.
I am truly sorry and I have personally spoken and apologized to Przemek Karnowski, who was very gracious in accepting my apology.
— Andrew Catalon (@AndrewCatalon) March 22, 2014
Mr. @AndrewCatalon has just apologized in my person and I really appreciate it! But the most important thing right now is we have this W!
— Przemek Karnowski (@PKarnowski) March 21, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts