- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Colorado State Basketball Fans Seem Really Happy That A Student Won Some Free Tuition
Here we have Colorado State’s gym incredibly packed for what appears to be some sort of pep rally. A student shoots a basketball for free tuition, a student receives free tuition.
Alright, the crowd reaction was awesome. I hate to be such a skeptic, but the announcer’s insistence that it was “in-state tution” was sad, especially when you realize that it probably wasn’t even $5,000 that the kid won. Still cool, because the kids were awesome — but per usual, the college seems to get the last laugh.
- Filed Under:
- Colorado State
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts