- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Colorado State Basketball Fans Seem Really Happy That A Student Won Some Free Tuition
Here we have Colorado State’s gym incredibly packed for what appears to be some sort of pep rally. A student shoots a basketball for free tuition, a student receives free tuition.
Alright, the crowd reaction was awesome. I hate to be such a skeptic, but the announcer’s insistence that it was “in-state tution” was sad, especially when you realize that it probably wasn’t even $5,000 that the kid won. Still cool, because the kids were awesome — but per usual, the college seems to get the last laugh.
- Filed Under:
- Colorado State
- Daniel Jacobs Wants To Face GGG
- Clay Guida Shares His Opinion on PEDs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever