- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Your Team Not Playing Tomorrow? Sad? Here’s How To Build Your Own Bracket!
Tournament brackets are the best way to crown champions, bar none. Whether it’s NCAA Basketball, the NFL Playoffs, or the World Cup–brackets allow us to weed out the weaklings until one team emerges victorious over all the rest. They’re also the easiest way to get everyone in the world to gamble on a sporting event. But what if your team isn’t in the tournament, and the mere thought of filling out a bracket makes you sick to your stomach (Kentucky, Uconn, anyone?) What can you do to satiate the urge to fill something out in mid March? How about make up your own tournament!
Why are brackets only used to determine the best teams in sports? Why not the best food in Atlanta, or the hottest girls at your college, or the worst food in Atlanta? Well, now the power is in your hands. Check out this bracket maker site, where you can insert anything, seed it, and pit it against anything your little heart desires. Then have your friends fill them out. Hell, make one about your friends and you fill it out. We want to know what your best bracket idea is. Fill one out and Tweet it to us @Sportsgrid.
Photos Via Getty
- Filed Under:
- ncaa basketball tournament
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?