- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Creighton-Xavier: File This One Under ‘Gross Knee Injuries’
Freshman guard Isaiah Zierdan used to love running around playing basketball with his friends. That will not be happening anytime soon, thanks to this gruesome dislocation. His knee pretty much detached from his lower leg towards the end of the first half. Go ahead, if you could stomach watching the Kevin Ware injury, you’ll do fine with this one.
We hope the kid can get better soon…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts