- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Creighton-Xavier: File This One Under ‘Gross Knee Injuries’
Freshman guard Isaiah Zierdan used to love running around playing basketball with his friends. That will not be happening anytime soon, thanks to this gruesome dislocation. His knee pretty much detached from his lower leg towards the end of the first half. Go ahead, if you could stomach watching the Kevin Ware injury, you’ll do fine with this one.
We hope the kid can get better soon…
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?