- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Creighton-Xavier: File This One Under ‘Gross Knee Injuries’
Freshman guard Isaiah Zierdan used to love running around playing basketball with his friends. That will not be happening anytime soon, thanks to this gruesome dislocation. His knee pretty much detached from his lower leg towards the end of the first half. Go ahead, if you could stomach watching the Kevin Ware injury, you’ll do fine with this one.
We hope the kid can get better soon…
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'