- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Daily Show Tackles BYU’s Honor Code
It’s been a relatively sports-heavy couple nights for The Daily Show – first they took a look at the absurd Olympic logo “controversy,” and last night, host Jon Stewart turned his attention to BYU’s honor code – specifically, the school’s enforcement of said honor code, which resulted in the dismissal of starting forward Brandon Davies from the school’s basketball team for the rest of the season.
But this isn’t your everyday Daily Show rip-fest…in fact, the show seems pretty impressed with both BYU, for sticking to its guns even though Davies was a key cog on a team that had national title aspirations, and Davies, who owned up to the fact that he violated the honor code, even though his transgression (premarital sex with his girlfriend) would have been viewed as commonplace at practically any other school short of Bob Jones University.
You can see the show’s take on this Tale of Principled Behavior at the 1:48 mark of the video below. Oh, and there’s also something about a league-wide mascot orgy.
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- Tyson Admit he had No Way to Win
- David Haye Wrecks Chesora in Five!!