- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dave Chappelle’s ‘Robot Man’ Spotted Celebrating With Mercer
When you saw Kevin Canevari’s “Nae-Nae” dance after the 13-seed toppled Duke earlier today, you probably thought the “Best Interpretive Victory Dance Competition” was over for the day.
Hardly — this might have just enough nostalgic value to to upset Canevari’s Omarion impression. Anthony White Jr. dropped a “Chappelle Show” videobomb on us during Rachel Nichols’s interview with head coach Bob Hoffman on TBS. Classic. We’re glad he recovered from getting hit in the dick with a full-court pass late in the second half.
One GIF to rule them all, you guys…
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?