- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dave Chappelle’s ‘Robot Man’ Spotted Celebrating With Mercer
When you saw Kevin Canevari’s “Nae-Nae” dance after the 13-seed toppled Duke earlier today, you probably thought the “Best Interpretive Victory Dance Competition” was over for the day.
Hardly — this might have just enough nostalgic value to to upset Canevari’s Omarion impression. Anthony White Jr. dropped a “Chappelle Show” videobomb on us during Rachel Nichols’s interview with head coach Bob Hoffman on TBS. Classic. We’re glad he recovered from getting hit in the dick with a full-court pass late in the second half.
One GIF to rule them all, you guys…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts