- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tough Guy College Basketball Player “Walks It Off” After Brutal Flagrant Foul
Everyone is talking about the big upset this afternoon by New Mexico over the 11th-ranked UNLV Running Rebels. However, what really shook us was the “flagrant one” foul on Demetrius Walker that, while brutal, did not result in neither an injury nor a technical foul.
Midway through the second half, Walker had his legs taken out from underneath him on a fastbreak as he landed on his hip, arm, right knee and everything in between. How he didn’t get injured is beyond us. And how there wasn’t a technical foul called on the play… wow. Watch as Walker takes the fall and just gets up and walks it off.
As we noted, the Lobos pulled off the major upset over the Rebels, defeating them 65-45.
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success