- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tough Guy College Basketball Player “Walks It Off” After Brutal Flagrant Foul
Everyone is talking about the big upset this afternoon by New Mexico over the 11th-ranked UNLV Running Rebels. However, what really shook us was the “flagrant one” foul on Demetrius Walker that, while brutal, did not result in neither an injury nor a technical foul.
Midway through the second half, Walker had his legs taken out from underneath him on a fastbreak as he landed on his hip, arm, right knee and everything in between. How he didn’t get injured is beyond us. And how there wasn’t a technical foul called on the play… wow. Watch as Walker takes the fall and just gets up and walks it off.
As we noted, the Lobos pulled off the major upset over the Rebels, defeating them 65-45.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- NFL Combine Live: De'Anthony Thomas Runs 4.34-Second 40-Yard Dash
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications