- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tough Guy College Basketball Player “Walks It Off” After Brutal Flagrant Foul
Everyone is talking about the big upset this afternoon by New Mexico over the 11th-ranked UNLV Running Rebels. However, what really shook us was the “flagrant one” foul on Demetrius Walker that, while brutal, did not result in neither an injury nor a technical foul.
Midway through the second half, Walker had his legs taken out from underneath him on a fastbreak as he landed on his hip, arm, right knee and everything in between. How he didn’t get injured is beyond us. And how there wasn’t a technical foul called on the play… wow. Watch as Walker takes the fall and just gets up and walks it off.
As we noted, the Lobos pulled off the major upset over the Rebels, defeating them 65-45.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'