- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Awkward, Baby! An Increasingly Confused Dick Vitale Cannot Hear A Local News Anchor Shouting At Him
Dick Vitale was the unfortunate victim of a malfunctioning earpiece during a recent WGN interview in Chicago. Luckily, if we were to pick one ESPN college hoops analyst to be the unfortunate victim of a malfunctioning earpiece during a local news segment (and be forced to sit in confused silence as a live television camera is trained on him) it would be Dick Vitale. So this is a good thing.
Why is Dickie V perfect for this situation? Well, for one, he’s fun to watch as things decline into the very deep depths of local news awkwardness. The child-like wonder never leaves his eyes, even as he becomes panicked that he’s been on television this whole time.
And even as things get weirder, and he delivers Charlotte-related basketball anecdotes to a morning news team in Chicago, Dick Vitale is able to salvage some sort of hope out of a hopeless situation, because he is always prepared.
This is March, after all, and anything can happen.
Thanks to tipster Andrew.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts