- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Awkward, Baby! An Increasingly Confused Dick Vitale Cannot Hear A Local News Anchor Shouting At Him
Dick Vitale was the unfortunate victim of a malfunctioning earpiece during a recent WGN interview in Chicago. Luckily, if we were to pick one ESPN college hoops analyst to be the unfortunate victim of a malfunctioning earpiece during a local news segment (and be forced to sit in confused silence as a live television camera is trained on him) it would be Dick Vitale. So this is a good thing.
Why is Dickie V perfect for this situation? Well, for one, he’s fun to watch as things decline into the very deep depths of local news awkwardness. The child-like wonder never leaves his eyes, even as he becomes panicked that he’s been on television this whole time.
And even as things get weirder, and he delivers Charlotte-related basketball anecdotes to a morning news team in Chicago, Dick Vitale is able to salvage some sort of hope out of a hopeless situation, because he is always prepared.
This is March, after all, and anything can happen.
Thanks to tipster Andrew.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane