- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Awkward, Baby! An Increasingly Confused Dick Vitale Cannot Hear A Local News Anchor Shouting At Him
Dick Vitale was the unfortunate victim of a malfunctioning earpiece during a recent WGN interview in Chicago. Luckily, if we were to pick one ESPN college hoops analyst to be the unfortunate victim of a malfunctioning earpiece during a local news segment (and be forced to sit in confused silence as a live television camera is trained on him) it would be Dick Vitale. So this is a good thing.
Why is Dickie V perfect for this situation? Well, for one, he’s fun to watch as things decline into the very deep depths of local news awkwardness. The child-like wonder never leaves his eyes, even as he becomes panicked that he’s been on television this whole time.
And even as things get weirder, and he delivers Charlotte-related basketball anecdotes to a morning news team in Chicago, Dick Vitale is able to salvage some sort of hope out of a hopeless situation, because he is always prepared.
This is March, after all, and anything can happen.
Thanks to tipster Andrew.
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley