- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Some Time Around 9PM Last Night, March Madness Caused ESPN’s Digger Phelps To Lose A Few Of His Marbles
When you’re a college basketball analyst for ESPN, March is a wonderful — and wonderfully stress-inducing — time of year. On the one hand, this is your bread and butter; you live for this month, and all of the excitement it brings to your sport. On the other, you’re doing multiple segments on multiple shows, making multiple picks, and getting very little sleep. It can cause anyone to lose their marbles just a little bit — everyone, including some of the most seasoned vets in sports broadcasting.
At some point during ESPN’s marathon bracket coverage last night, we started to worry about Digger Phelps, because he started to sound like the Joker. Just listen for the laugh.
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts