- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Some Time Around 9PM Last Night, March Madness Caused ESPN’s Digger Phelps To Lose A Few Of His Marbles
When you’re a college basketball analyst for ESPN, March is a wonderful — and wonderfully stress-inducing — time of year. On the one hand, this is your bread and butter; you live for this month, and all of the excitement it brings to your sport. On the other, you’re doing multiple segments on multiple shows, making multiple picks, and getting very little sleep. It can cause anyone to lose their marbles just a little bit — everyone, including some of the most seasoned vets in sports broadcasting.
At some point during ESPN’s marathon bracket coverage last night, we started to worry about Digger Phelps, because he started to sound like the Joker. Just listen for the laugh.
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead