- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Some Time Around 9PM Last Night, March Madness Caused ESPN’s Digger Phelps To Lose A Few Of His Marbles
When you’re a college basketball analyst for ESPN, March is a wonderful — and wonderfully stress-inducing — time of year. On the one hand, this is your bread and butter; you live for this month, and all of the excitement it brings to your sport. On the other, you’re doing multiple segments on multiple shows, making multiple picks, and getting very little sleep. It can cause anyone to lose their marbles just a little bit — everyone, including some of the most seasoned vets in sports broadcasting.
At some point during ESPN’s marathon bracket coverage last night, we started to worry about Digger Phelps, because he started to sound like the Joker. Just listen for the laugh.
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'