- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Some Time Around 9PM Last Night, March Madness Caused ESPN’s Digger Phelps To Lose A Few Of His Marbles
When you’re a college basketball analyst for ESPN, March is a wonderful — and wonderfully stress-inducing — time of year. On the one hand, this is your bread and butter; you live for this month, and all of the excitement it brings to your sport. On the other, you’re doing multiple segments on multiple shows, making multiple picks, and getting very little sleep. It can cause anyone to lose their marbles just a little bit — everyone, including some of the most seasoned vets in sports broadcasting.
At some point during ESPN’s marathon bracket coverage last night, we started to worry about Digger Phelps, because he started to sound like the Joker. Just listen for the laugh.
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178