- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Some Time Around 9PM Last Night, March Madness Caused ESPN’s Digger Phelps To Lose A Few Of His Marbles
When you’re a college basketball analyst for ESPN, March is a wonderful — and wonderfully stress-inducing — time of year. On the one hand, this is your bread and butter; you live for this month, and all of the excitement it brings to your sport. On the other, you’re doing multiple segments on multiple shows, making multiple picks, and getting very little sleep. It can cause anyone to lose their marbles just a little bit — everyone, including some of the most seasoned vets in sports broadcasting.
At some point during ESPN’s marathon bracket coverage last night, we started to worry about Digger Phelps, because he started to sound like the Joker. Just listen for the laugh.
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy