- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Disturbing Face Guy Is Now Being Disturbing With A Woman’s Face
A nice change of pace for disturbing face guy Jack Blankenship last night. Instead of holding up his own disturbing face at the Alabama-Mississippi State game, Jack went with a less disturbing, but still unsettling, cut-out of ESPN personality Michelle Beadle.
In the clip below, Mississippi State guard Dee Bost is at the line for two free throws. And for one reason or another, the 75 percent free throw shooter clanks both of them. MSU as a team went 8 of 15 from the line last night. Alabama would go on to win by 17.
Can we chalk up the missed free throws to the combination of Blankenship and Beadle? Well, the Bulldogs have lost five in a row, so their issues probably go beyond cardboard frowns. But we’re sure the disturbing face wasn’t helpful.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts