- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Disturbing Face Guy Is Now Being Disturbing With A Woman’s Face
A nice change of pace for disturbing face guy Jack Blankenship last night. Instead of holding up his own disturbing face at the Alabama-Mississippi State game, Jack went with a less disturbing, but still unsettling, cut-out of ESPN personality Michelle Beadle.
In the clip below, Mississippi State guard Dee Bost is at the line for two free throws. And for one reason or another, the 75 percent free throw shooter clanks both of them. MSU as a team went 8 of 15 from the line last night. Alabama would go on to win by 17.
Can we chalk up the missed free throws to the combination of Blankenship and Beadle? Well, the Bulldogs have lost five in a row, so their issues probably go beyond cardboard frowns. But we’re sure the disturbing face wasn’t helpful.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.