- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Disturbing Face Guy Is Now Being Disturbing With A Woman’s Face
A nice change of pace for disturbing face guy Jack Blankenship last night. Instead of holding up his own disturbing face at the Alabama-Mississippi State game, Jack went with a less disturbing, but still unsettling, cut-out of ESPN personality Michelle Beadle.
In the clip below, Mississippi State guard Dee Bost is at the line for two free throws. And for one reason or another, the 75 percent free throw shooter clanks both of them. MSU as a team went 8 of 15 from the line last night. Alabama would go on to win by 17.
Can we chalk up the missed free throws to the combination of Blankenship and Beadle? Well, the Bulldogs have lost five in a row, so their issues probably go beyond cardboard frowns. But we’re sure the disturbing face wasn’t helpful.
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- Why Do Roy Hibbert & Stone Cold Steve Austin Have Twitter Beef?