- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Kentucky Gave Drake A National Championship Ring, Because Kentucky Wants You To Hate Them
When a team wins a championship, it shows its gratitude toward the entire organization by handing out championship rings. Not only do the players and coaches get them, but the training staff, the personnel, and everyone that contributed to a championship season get some hardware. It’s a nice little tradition.
But what in the hell did moody rap superstar Drake do to deserve a championship ring from the National Championship Kentucky men’s basketball team?
On Friday, Drake posted this photo on Instagram. Like, what in the hell justifies giving Drake a championship ring? Also, did Drake really ask them to inscribe “Drizzy” on it? When you’re getting that kind of hardware, you don’t put a nickname, so yeah, the guy should have asked them to etch in Aubrey.
The obvious thing to speculate is that John Calipari is luring kids in using Drake. Like, “hey, come play basketball and Kentucky, and you can hang out with Drake.” All I’m saying is, when Drake comes out with a song about unibrows, we all know who’s gonna be up in the music video.
Drake did play at the inaugural Big Blue Madness ceremony held when Calipari was originally hired in 2009. Guess this is just coach Cal’s way of thanking him for that? Or for luring in recruits. Either, or.
h/t Bro Bible
- Spike Albrecht Hits on Kate Upton via Twitter
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies