- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Duke Ball Boy Runs For His Life From Stampede Of Basketball Players
UNC-Asheville’s Sam Hughes jumped an ill-advised Rodney Hood pass at mid court, en route to Jabari Parker, giving him a nothing but daylight, an open basket, and a twenty-something dressed like a nerdy Johnny Cash. Wait, what? Glad he got that sweat droplet at the top of the key, though.
This kid probably spent the next few moments envisioning the multitude of internet posts — much like this one — that would put him on blast for almost getting trampled on a basketball court during a televised game. And his stumbly-bumbly evasive maneuvers. And his face. Sheer terror.
Hey man, worse things can happen. Look on the bright side: Had you been wearing regular khakis instead of black jeans, we’d be writing about “the ball boy that got in the way and visibly peed his pants.” Probably should clean that up…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts