- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Duke Just Landed Two Of The Top Four Basketball Players In The Nation For Next Year’s Class
Duke is good almost every year, because they have coach Mike Krzyzewski and a storied basketball program and they don’t mind if you one-and-done them because we all know the “student-athlete” concept is a big joke. They’ll (probably/definitely) lose Jabari Parker after this season, but no worries — they just nabbed the number one and number four overall recruits in the country for 2014.
Jahlil Okafor, the nation’s top prospect, is a 6’10” center from Chicago, IL, while Tyus Jones (the number four prospect, but number one point guard) is a 6’1” guard from Apple Valley, MN. They’re being called the best college combo package since Greg Oden and Mike Conley went to Ohio State together, but Okafor and Jones haven’t played with each other yet, as most big name high school talents normally do.
Meanwhile, the number three prospect, forward Cliff Alexander, is headed to Kansas, while number five Emmanuel Mudiay will attend Southern Methodist. Hey, cool, a great prospect that isn’t going to one of the five schools everyone always picks! Right on, Mudiay.
You can see the rest of the ESPN 100′s commitments here.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts