- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What Was The Best Part Of Duke’s Huge Upset Loss To Mercer: Duke Losing, Or This Dance?
Duke alumni aside, everybody loves when Duke loses, even if it busts their bracket.
But what was the best thing about Duke’s horrendous second-round loss to 14-seed Mercer — the fact that Duke lost, or that it gave us this incredible “Nae Nae” dance (or, as Twitter calls it: “white boy thought he was Omarion”) courtesy of Mercer’s senior guard Kevin Canevari?
Via CJ Fogler:
IMPOSSIBLE TO PICK.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts