- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tennis Player Ernests Gulbis Is The Roger Federer Of Quote-Giving
It’s even a golden era in quotable tennis players! [Beyond the Baseline]
You’d think if anyone could understand getting caught up in the moment, it’d be a former NBAer, but apparently not. Not wanting your kids to make the same mistakes, etc., etc. [Deadspin]
Or that makes you think, “Wait, what the… how did anyone even…” Either/or. [SB Nation]
There’s a Pope joke in there somewhere. Like here, for example. [ESPN]
5. Not sports related, still important.
We dare you not to go out and buy a donut, now. (Sorry).
Taylor Swift, featuring Nicolas Cage.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts