- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Tennis Player Ernests Gulbis Is The Roger Federer Of Quote-Giving
It’s even a golden era in quotable tennis players! [Beyond the Baseline]
You’d think if anyone could understand getting caught up in the moment, it’d be a former NBAer, but apparently not. Not wanting your kids to make the same mistakes, etc., etc. [Deadspin]
Or that makes you think, “Wait, what the… how did anyone even…” Either/or. [SB Nation]
There’s a Pope joke in there somewhere. Like here, for example. [ESPN]
5. Not sports related, still important.
We dare you not to go out and buy a donut, now. (Sorry).
Taylor Swift, featuring Nicolas Cage.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts