- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tennis Player Ernests Gulbis Is The Roger Federer Of Quote-Giving
It’s even a golden era in quotable tennis players! [Beyond the Baseline]
You’d think if anyone could understand getting caught up in the moment, it’d be a former NBAer, but apparently not. Not wanting your kids to make the same mistakes, etc., etc. [Deadspin]
Or that makes you think, “Wait, what the… how did anyone even…” Either/or. [SB Nation]
There’s a Pope joke in there somewhere. Like here, for example. [ESPN]
5. Not sports related, still important.
We dare you not to go out and buy a donut, now. (Sorry).
Taylor Swift, featuring Nicolas Cage.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?