- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Tennis Player Ernests Gulbis Is The Roger Federer Of Quote-Giving
It’s even a golden era in quotable tennis players! [Beyond the Baseline]
You’d think if anyone could understand getting caught up in the moment, it’d be a former NBAer, but apparently not. Not wanting your kids to make the same mistakes, etc., etc. [Deadspin]
Or that makes you think, “Wait, what the… how did anyone even…” Either/or. [SB Nation]
There’s a Pope joke in there somewhere. Like here, for example. [ESPN]
5. Not sports related, still important.
We dare you not to go out and buy a donut, now. (Sorry).
Taylor Swift, featuring Nicolas Cage.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy