- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Everyone Watch Tubby Smith Dance To Ke$ha After Minnesota Beat Wisconsin
Minnesota beat Wisconsin in some seriously soul-sucking basketball last night. It was a huge win for the Gophers, and it came in overtime. Tubby Smith was happy.
And how does a man named Tubby (who isn’t tubby, for the record), celebrate a big win? By shaking his booty to Ke$ha, as most of us do. This is the best. If Wisconsin had won, Bo Ryan would have celebrated with a piece of stale toast.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story