- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Everyone Watch Tubby Smith Dance To Ke$ha After Minnesota Beat Wisconsin
Minnesota beat Wisconsin in some seriously soul-sucking basketball last night. It was a huge win for the Gophers, and it came in overtime. Tubby Smith was happy.
And how does a man named Tubby (who isn’t tubby, for the record), celebrate a big win? By shaking his booty to Ke$ha, as most of us do. This is the best. If Wisconsin had won, Bo Ryan would have celebrated with a piece of stale toast.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts