- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Everyone Watch Tubby Smith Dance To Ke$ha After Minnesota Beat Wisconsin
Minnesota beat Wisconsin in some seriously soul-sucking basketball last night. It was a huge win for the Gophers, and it came in overtime. Tubby Smith was happy.
And how does a man named Tubby (who isn’t tubby, for the record), celebrate a big win? By shaking his booty to Ke$ha, as most of us do. This is the best. If Wisconsin had won, Bo Ryan would have celebrated with a piece of stale toast.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy