- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Everyone Watch Tubby Smith Dance To Ke$ha After Minnesota Beat Wisconsin
Minnesota beat Wisconsin in some seriously soul-sucking basketball last night. It was a huge win for the Gophers, and it came in overtime. Tubby Smith was happy.
And how does a man named Tubby (who isn’t tubby, for the record), celebrate a big win? By shaking his booty to Ke$ha, as most of us do. This is the best. If Wisconsin had won, Bo Ryan would have celebrated with a piece of stale toast.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?