- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Everyone Watch Tubby Smith Dance To Ke$ha After Minnesota Beat Wisconsin
Minnesota beat Wisconsin in some seriously soul-sucking basketball last night. It was a huge win for the Gophers, and it came in overtime. Tubby Smith was happy.
And how does a man named Tubby (who isn’t tubby, for the record), celebrate a big win? By shaking his booty to Ke$ha, as most of us do. This is the best. If Wisconsin had won, Bo Ryan would have celebrated with a piece of stale toast.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?