- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ex-NBAer Julian Wright Has Been On An Insane Twitter Rant All Day
Julian Wright played basketball very well at Kansas and was picked 13th overall in the first round of the 2007 NBA Draft by the New Orleans Hornets. He was a bust, and last Wikipedia checked, he was playing in Russia.
I’m not going to try to understand it. I will simply Storify bits and pieces of it, but check out the whole thing if you want to see how insane it is to sermonize on Twitter.
There are a few Tweets that seem anti-semitic, but then again, I have no idea what the hell is going on. Read, and confuse yourself.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 8 San Francisco 49er Locker Room Observations