- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ex-NBAer Julian Wright Has Been On An Insane Twitter Rant All Day
Julian Wright played basketball very well at Kansas and was picked 13th overall in the first round of the 2007 NBA Draft by the New Orleans Hornets. He was a bust, and last Wikipedia checked, he was playing in Russia.
I’m not going to try to understand it. I will simply Storify bits and pieces of it, but check out the whole thing if you want to see how insane it is to sermonize on Twitter.
There are a few Tweets that seem anti-semitic, but then again, I have no idea what the hell is going on. Read, and confuse yourself.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane