- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN Eavesdrops On FGCU Pep Rally Just In Time To Hear “F*ck The Gators” Chant (VIDEO)
If you’ve ever attended a college or university, you know how ruckus things can become. In fact, if you’ve ever been 19 years old, and in a crowded room with television cameras, you know how quickly things can escalate to “inappropriate.” Now imagine you’re attending a relative unknown school in Fort Myers, Florida, your team has become the biggest underdog of all-time, and is now facing the best sports program in the nation–and your state’s namesake university–Florida. License to chant “F*ck” granted.
My favorite part is when you can see an older gentleman turn to a younger person behind him, and presumably ask, “What are they saying?” After which he looks surprisingly unappologetic. But not this girl, who clearly realizes how, um, unflattering such behavior might be. “I can’t believe they’re f*cking saying f*ck!”
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story