- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Incredibly Important NCAA Tourney Update: Florida Gulf Coast Drops Official “Dunk City” Anthem And Harlem Shake Video
What do you get when you combine a quiet little unknown school, two dramatic NCAA tournament upsets, and internet phenomena? No, not revenge porn meme GIFs. You get this:
Parties at this school have increased in potency by an exponent of 10. Sweet sixteen merchandise is flying off the school bookstore shelves. “Our heads have not gotten bigger,” school President Wilson Bradshaw told the AP. That’ll be difficult to control over the coming week, as FGCU revels in being the first No. 15 to reach the sweet sixteen in NCAA history. Students have already dropped a hip hop anthem for their run, aptly named “Dunk City.” Either FGCU is so out of the basketball loop that they are unaware the Clippers already own that title, or they’ve been blinded by the glare of the spot light they now find themselves in. Regardless, expect more spirited hype videos from the Eagles.
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.