- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
FGCU Sequel To Dunk City Anthem Sucks
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Both their run in the tournament and Biambi’s career as a front man in hip hop. Redundancy in music, while catchy, can be annoying and haunt your dreams. Please, next time an aspiring collegiate rapper makes a track to commermorate the successes of their schools athletics, include rapping. Like this guy, who successfully remixed the original Dunk City Anthem to include things other than catchy sayings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts