- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
FIU’s New Basketball Court Looks Like A Gigantic Beach Towel
They don’t have a men’s basketball coach, but they do have a new court: yep, this is what Florida International University will be playing on next season. U.S. Century Bank Arena got a makeover, and I don’t know what to say … except that the concession stands had better serve drinks with umbrellas in them.
The Panthers’ new sports motto: “Looking good, Billy Ray!” “Feeling good, Louis!”
You’ve got some competition, Oregon.
Hit or miss? I guess we’ll await the verdict of famous FIU alum, actor Andy Garcia.
Photo: FIU Athletics.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship