- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
FIU’s New Basketball Court Looks Like A Gigantic Beach Towel
They don’t have a men’s basketball coach, but they do have a new court: yep, this is what Florida International University will be playing on next season. U.S. Century Bank Arena got a makeover, and I don’t know what to say … except that the concession stands had better serve drinks with umbrellas in them.
The Panthers’ new sports motto: “Looking good, Billy Ray!” “Feeling good, Louis!”
You’ve got some competition, Oregon.
Hit or miss? I guess we’ll await the verdict of famous FIU alum, actor Andy Garcia.
Photo: FIU Athletics.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce