- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
FIU’s New Basketball Court Looks Like A Gigantic Beach Towel
They don’t have a men’s basketball coach, but they do have a new court: yep, this is what Florida International University will be playing on next season. U.S. Century Bank Arena got a makeover, and I don’t know what to say … except that the concession stands had better serve drinks with umbrellas in them.
The Panthers’ new sports motto: “Looking good, Billy Ray!” “Feeling good, Louis!”
You’ve got some competition, Oregon.
Hit or miss? I guess we’ll await the verdict of famous FIU alum, actor Andy Garcia.
Photo: FIU Athletics.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts