- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
FIU’s New Basketball Court Looks Like A Gigantic Beach Towel
They don’t have a men’s basketball coach, but they do have a new court: yep, this is what Florida International University will be playing on next season. U.S. Century Bank Arena got a makeover, and I don’t know what to say … except that the concession stands had better serve drinks with umbrellas in them.
The Panthers’ new sports motto: “Looking good, Billy Ray!” “Feeling good, Louis!”
You’ve got some competition, Oregon.
Hit or miss? I guess we’ll await the verdict of famous FIU alum, actor Andy Garcia.
Photo: FIU Athletics.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed