- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
FIU’s New Basketball Court Looks Like A Gigantic Beach Towel
They don’t have a men’s basketball coach, but they do have a new court: yep, this is what Florida International University will be playing on next season. U.S. Century Bank Arena got a makeover, and I don’t know what to say … except that the concession stands had better serve drinks with umbrellas in them.
The Panthers’ new sports motto: “Looking good, Billy Ray!” “Feeling good, Louis!”
You’ve got some competition, Oregon.
Hit or miss? I guess we’ll await the verdict of famous FIU alum, actor Andy Garcia.
Photo: FIU Athletics.
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?