- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There’s A Thing Called ‘Florida College’ And One Of Its Basketball Players Just Dunked So Hard The Rim Came Off
While the “Florida College Falcons” may sound like a made up basketball team from a Zac Efron movie, the rim that Freshman Anthony Allen just ripped from its moorings was very real. The craziest part is that he managed to take it down from the side, as opposed to just hanging on it with all his weight. This is definitely going on our 2013 Power Dunk Power Rankings…
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts