- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There’s A Thing Called ‘Florida College’ And One Of Its Basketball Players Just Dunked So Hard The Rim Came Off
While the “Florida College Falcons” may sound like a made up basketball team from a Zac Efron movie, the rim that Freshman Anthony Allen just ripped from its moorings was very real. The craziest part is that he managed to take it down from the side, as opposed to just hanging on it with all his weight. This is definitely going on our 2013 Power Dunk Power Rankings…
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts