- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
There’s A Thing Called ‘Florida College’ And One Of Its Basketball Players Just Dunked So Hard The Rim Came Off
While the “Florida College Falcons” may sound like a made up basketball team from a Zac Efron movie, the rim that Freshman Anthony Allen just ripped from its moorings was very real. The craziest part is that he managed to take it down from the side, as opposed to just hanging on it with all his weight. This is definitely going on our 2013 Power Dunk Power Rankings…
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?