- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
There’s A Thing Called ‘Florida College’ And One Of Its Basketball Players Just Dunked So Hard The Rim Came Off
While the “Florida College Falcons” may sound like a made up basketball team from a Zac Efron movie, the rim that Freshman Anthony Allen just ripped from its moorings was very real. The craziest part is that he managed to take it down from the side, as opposed to just hanging on it with all his weight. This is definitely going on our 2013 Power Dunk Power Rankings…
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager