- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
There’s A Thing Called ‘Florida College’ And One Of Its Basketball Players Just Dunked So Hard The Rim Came Off
While the “Florida College Falcons” may sound like a made up basketball team from a Zac Efron movie, the rim that Freshman Anthony Allen just ripped from its moorings was very real. The craziest part is that he managed to take it down from the side, as opposed to just hanging on it with all his weight. This is definitely going on our 2013 Power Dunk Power Rankings…
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead