- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
If You Missed The Florida-Dayton Game, These Fake Highlights By A Local News Station Should Do The Trick
After yesterday’s upsets, Saturday’s Florida-Dayton game already feels like years ago. But you may recall that 1-seed Florida took on surprising 11-seed Dayton, and took care of business with a 62-52 win.
Due to copyright laws, WCJB Gainesville wasn’t able to show highlights of the game immediately. For us, it’s possible to find ways around copyright laws by posting short clips and embedding tweets, but local news stations usually have to find creative ways to show viewers what happened. This is most creative way yet:
Special props are due for the crying Patric Young impression. It’s like we were there!
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun