- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
If You Missed The Florida-Dayton Game, These Fake Highlights By A Local News Station Should Do The Trick
After yesterday’s upsets, Saturday’s Florida-Dayton game already feels like years ago. But you may recall that 1-seed Florida took on surprising 11-seed Dayton, and took care of business with a 62-52 win.
Due to copyright laws, WCJB Gainesville wasn’t able to show highlights of the game immediately. For us, it’s possible to find ways around copyright laws by posting short clips and embedding tweets, but local news stations usually have to find creative ways to show viewers what happened. This is most creative way yet:
Special props are due for the crying Patric Young impression. It’s like we were there!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts