- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
If You Missed The Florida-Dayton Game, These Fake Highlights By A Local News Station Should Do The Trick
After yesterday’s upsets, Saturday’s Florida-Dayton game already feels like years ago. But you may recall that 1-seed Florida took on surprising 11-seed Dayton, and took care of business with a 62-52 win.
Due to copyright laws, WCJB Gainesville wasn’t able to show highlights of the game immediately. For us, it’s possible to find ways around copyright laws by posting short clips and embedding tweets, but local news stations usually have to find creative ways to show viewers what happened. This is most creative way yet:
Special props are due for the crying Patric Young impression. It’s like we were there!
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever