- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Florida Student Tries Crazy Spider-Man Dunk, Falls On Head, Is Likely To Go Undrafted In The NBA And In Life
It is not a good idea to try a crazy Spiderman-dunk, if you are not Spiderman. At the very least, be sure you are in the National Basketball Association.
If you see what I’m going for here: that was the opposite of a heads-up play. (LOL!)
- Dana White Believes He Has Worked Out Anthony Pettis Vs Jose Aldo
- Why Is Josh Thomson Still Firing Shots At Ben Henderson?
- Predicting Who Will Be First to Defeat Chris Weidman
- Lyoto Machida Received a Bonus Straight From Dana White's Pocket After Beating Tito Ortiz