- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Florida Student Tries Crazy Spider-Man Dunk, Falls On Head, Is Likely To Go Undrafted In The NBA And In Life
It is not a good idea to try a crazy Spiderman-dunk, if you are not Spiderman. At the very least, be sure you are in the National Basketball Association.
If you see what I’m going for here: that was the opposite of a heads-up play. (LOL!)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts