- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Was Not How This Footwork Drill Was Supposed To End, We’re Pretty Sure
Wow, Canadian football is different. [SB Nation]
If the law was violated, it wasn’t by the NCAA. Still, this looks… less than stellar. [CBS Sports]
…and also why you should never care about them. [Youtube]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Barbecue Chicken Sliders”
Sliders are the best because there are lots of them.
Here’s a Subaru doing good things.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts