- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Former Louisville Guard Edgar Sosa Breaks Leg In FIBA Americas Tournament (WARNING: DISTURBING VIDEO)
[NOTE: Our player's having some issues at the moment, so the video might not be viewable. We're monitoring it in the meantime.]
The John Calipari-led Dominican Republic team lost a key player Monday morning when former Louisville star Edgar Sosa snapped his leg in two late in their blowout win over Panama.
The injury horrified players, fans, and commentators alike, rendering the arena silent save for Sosa’s disturbing screams. Watch this video at your own risk, especially the last 15 seconds, where the injury is replayed and showed in closeup. You can hear the reaction of broadcasters as the closeup is replayed — you’ll probably react in a similar manner.
(Video from FIBA.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce