- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Former Louisville Guard Edgar Sosa Breaks Leg In FIBA Americas Tournament (WARNING: DISTURBING VIDEO)
[NOTE: Our player's having some issues at the moment, so the video might not be viewable. We're monitoring it in the meantime.]
The John Calipari-led Dominican Republic team lost a key player Monday morning when former Louisville star Edgar Sosa snapped his leg in two late in their blowout win over Panama.
The injury horrified players, fans, and commentators alike, rendering the arena silent save for Sosa’s disturbing screams. Watch this video at your own risk, especially the last 15 seconds, where the injury is replayed and showed in closeup. You can hear the reaction of broadcasters as the closeup is replayed — you’ll probably react in a similar manner.
(Video from FIBA.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement