- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Former Louisville Guard Edgar Sosa Breaks Leg In FIBA Americas Tournament (WARNING: DISTURBING VIDEO)
[NOTE: Our player's having some issues at the moment, so the video might not be viewable. We're monitoring it in the meantime.]
The John Calipari-led Dominican Republic team lost a key player Monday morning when former Louisville star Edgar Sosa snapped his leg in two late in their blowout win over Panama.
The injury horrified players, fans, and commentators alike, rendering the arena silent save for Sosa’s disturbing screams. Watch this video at your own risk, especially the last 15 seconds, where the injury is replayed and showed in closeup. You can hear the reaction of broadcasters as the closeup is replayed — you’ll probably react in a similar manner.
(Video from FIBA.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed