- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Former Louisville Guard Edgar Sosa Breaks Leg In FIBA Americas Tournament (WARNING: DISTURBING VIDEO)
[NOTE: Our player's having some issues at the moment, so the video might not be viewable. We're monitoring it in the meantime.]
The John Calipari-led Dominican Republic team lost a key player Monday morning when former Louisville star Edgar Sosa snapped his leg in two late in their blowout win over Panama.
The injury horrified players, fans, and commentators alike, rendering the arena silent save for Sosa’s disturbing screams. Watch this video at your own risk, especially the last 15 seconds, where the injury is replayed and showed in closeup. You can hear the reaction of broadcasters as the closeup is replayed — you’ll probably react in a similar manner.
(Video from FIBA.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row