- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Former Louisville Guard Edgar Sosa Breaks Leg In FIBA Americas Tournament (WARNING: DISTURBING VIDEO)
[NOTE: Our player's having some issues at the moment, so the video might not be viewable. We're monitoring it in the meantime.]
The John Calipari-led Dominican Republic team lost a key player Monday morning when former Louisville star Edgar Sosa snapped his leg in two late in their blowout win over Panama.
The injury horrified players, fans, and commentators alike, rendering the arena silent save for Sosa’s disturbing screams. Watch this video at your own risk, especially the last 15 seconds, where the injury is replayed and showed in closeup. You can hear the reaction of broadcasters as the closeup is replayed — you’ll probably react in a similar manner.
(Video from FIBA.)
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail