- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Fox News Called UConn The ‘NAACP National Champs’
Sometimes, parody comes to life.
Meet UConn, your 2014 NAACP national champions.
Immediately after the words left her mouth, Childers smiled brightly into the camera as if she hadn’t just been thinking “black people black people black people those people are black people.” She quickly corrected herself moments later.
Racist sports takes have been on a steep decline recently. Leave it to Fox News to spice things back up.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts