- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
George Washington University’s New Basketball Floor Is Very Phallic
Do you have a hard-on for patriotism? Then you’ll like the new design that George Washington University has come up with for the new basketball floor at the Charles E. Smith Center.
I think it’s pretty cool, my Freudian issues aside. There’s the White House, the U.S. Capitol building and the Washington Monument. Which means, if it’s anything like what it depicts, that absolutely nothing will get done on two-thirds of the floor.
The hashtag on the far right? Do not like.
More weird basketball floors below.
“After our graduating students and student-athletes enjoyed their Commencement ceremony on the National Mall yesterday, unveiling this spectacular new floor design today further emphasizes our campus setting in the heart of D.C.,” said Director of Athletics and Recreation Patrick Nero. “When people around the world are watching our games, we want them to immediately recognize and understand the university’s unique setting in the middle of the action in this world-class city.”
@katzm As a GW alum, I demand half smoke cannons and a hip-hop George Washington mascot to go along with that floor.
— Mustafa Redonkulous (@mredonkulous) May 20, 2013
Top Ten Weird Basketball Floors:
- Filed Under:
- George Washington University
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row