- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
God’s Shenanigans: Texas Is Moving On Because They Shot Two Late Air Balls
God: “Watch me screw with Arizona State on these last two possessions, you know, because of their nickname.”
When is an air ball good for your team? When it lands right in the lap of your largest player, who then lays it in at the buzzer to win the game. Cameron Ridley grabbed the brick, after a long 3-point attempt by Jonathan Holmes never even hit the rim, and put it back over the outstretched arm of ASU’s 7-foot-2 Jordan Bachynski to give Texas an 87-85 win.
Texas scored on a similar play on the previous possession when Jonathan Holmes grabbed an air ball by Javan Felix and converted a three-point play with 32 seconds left.
Arizona State’s bench reacts to God’s shenanigans:
— March Mattsuss (@suss2hyphens) March 21, 2014
Previously Thursday night, No. 12 North Dakota State beat No. 5 Oklahoma, 80-75.
It was a painful win, however:
— NCAA March Madness (@marchmadness) March 21, 2014
See you in a few hours, folks.
Gus Johnson is sitting at home calling all of these games to himself.
— Dave Brown (@AnswerDave) March 21, 2014
- Filed Under:
- texas longhorns
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee