- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
God’s Shenanigans: Texas Is Moving On Because They Shot Two Late Air Balls
God: “Watch me screw with Arizona State on these last two possessions, you know, because of their nickname.”
When is an air ball good for your team? When it lands right in the lap of your largest player, who then lays it in at the buzzer to win the game. Cameron Ridley grabbed the brick, after a long 3-point attempt by Jonathan Holmes never even hit the rim, and put it back over the outstretched arm of ASU’s 7-foot-2 Jordan Bachynski to give Texas an 87-85 win.
Texas scored on a similar play on the previous possession when Jonathan Holmes grabbed an air ball by Javan Felix and converted a three-point play with 32 seconds left.
Arizona State’s bench reacts to God’s shenanigans:
— March Mattsuss (@suss2hyphens) March 21, 2014
Previously Thursday night, No. 12 North Dakota State beat No. 5 Oklahoma, 80-75.
It was a painful win, however:
— NCAA March Madness (@marchmadness) March 21, 2014
See you in a few hours, folks.
Gus Johnson is sitting at home calling all of these games to himself.
— Dave Brown (@AnswerDave) March 21, 2014
- Filed Under:
- texas longhorns
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts