- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
There Are Some Gorgeous Big-Brand Redesigns For College Basketball Teams Too
Earlier we showed you Dead Dilly’s fantastic re-branding of all 30 NBA teams (and some defunct ones) as if they were created by corporations or high-end designers. He’s also got a set of designs for his Sweet 16, which so far is intact. Luckily, he didn’t have Ohio State or Cincinnati in there.
Though the idea of advertising-laden NBA jerseys is close to becoming a reality, don’t worry about the NCAA adopting these any time soon. After all, college sports is all about love for the game, and not at all about wringing money from every possible nook and cranny to in order to deposit the surplus into the wallets of
the players Mark Emmert.
Yeah, anyway, these are gorgeous, not to mention clever (Michigan Wolverines, anyone?). Check ‘em out, and then give Dilly the follows/likes/love he deserves.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Provodnikov's Falling Star