- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Greg Gumbel Calls Dayton Coach By His Brother’s Name, Fails To Recover
Archie Miller is the coach of Dayton. Sean Miller is the coach of Arizona. They are brothers. They both made the 2014 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16. Greg Gumbel confused.
Not entirely sure if he tried to correct himself at the end, or what exactly he was doing yelling “Archie!” “Sean!” after each other, but I do know that he confused the shit out of Archie and that I was highly entertained. Never get old, Greg. Or keep getting older and make the mistakes more often.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'