- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Greg Gumbel Calls Dayton Coach By His Brother’s Name, Fails To Recover
Archie Miller is the coach of Dayton. Sean Miller is the coach of Arizona. They are brothers. They both made the 2014 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16. Greg Gumbel confused.
Not entirely sure if he tried to correct himself at the end, or what exactly he was doing yelling “Archie!” “Sean!” after each other, but I do know that he confused the shit out of Archie and that I was highly entertained. Never get old, Greg. Or keep getting older and make the mistakes more often.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World