- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Greg Gumbel Calls Dayton Coach By His Brother’s Name, Fails To Recover
Archie Miller is the coach of Dayton. Sean Miller is the coach of Arizona. They are brothers. They both made the 2014 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16. Greg Gumbel confused.
Not entirely sure if he tried to correct himself at the end, or what exactly he was doing yelling “Archie!” “Sean!” after each other, but I do know that he confused the shit out of Archie and that I was highly entertained. Never get old, Greg. Or keep getting older and make the mistakes more often.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce