- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Greg Gumbel Calls Dayton Coach By His Brother’s Name, Fails To Recover
Archie Miller is the coach of Dayton. Sean Miller is the coach of Arizona. They are brothers. They both made the 2014 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16. Greg Gumbel confused.
Not entirely sure if he tried to correct himself at the end, or what exactly he was doing yelling “Archie!” “Sean!” after each other, but I do know that he confused the shit out of Archie and that I was highly entertained. Never get old, Greg. Or keep getting older and make the mistakes more often.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts