- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Greg Gumbel Calls Dayton Coach By His Brother’s Name, Fails To Recover
Archie Miller is the coach of Dayton. Sean Miller is the coach of Arizona. They are brothers. They both made the 2014 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16. Greg Gumbel confused.
Not entirely sure if he tried to correct himself at the end, or what exactly he was doing yelling “Archie!” “Sean!” after each other, but I do know that he confused the shit out of Archie and that I was highly entertained. Never get old, Greg. Or keep getting older and make the mistakes more often.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams