- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Buries It: Gus Johnson Calls The Frantic Ending Of George Mason’s Win Over Villanova
“George Mason making the statement: We are back..and ready!” Proclaimed play-by-play announcer Gus Johnson at the end of George Mason’s 61-57 victory over Villanova.
Thanks to a late 3-pointer from forward Luke Hancock, the Patriots are moving on to the next round of the NCAA tournament. And thanks to Johnson’s enthusiastic calling of the action, an already exciting moment was made even more important-sounding.
Fans were eagerly anticipating the first close game that would feature Johnson’s trademark late-game elation, and they didn’t have to wait long: this afternoon’s game was the first one he called in this year’s tournament. Watch video of the ending to George Mason/Villanova here, featuring with Gus Johnson.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts