- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Buries It: Gus Johnson Calls The Frantic Ending Of George Mason’s Win Over Villanova
“George Mason making the statement: We are back..and ready!” Proclaimed play-by-play announcer Gus Johnson at the end of George Mason’s 61-57 victory over Villanova.
Thanks to a late 3-pointer from forward Luke Hancock, the Patriots are moving on to the next round of the NCAA tournament. And thanks to Johnson’s enthusiastic calling of the action, an already exciting moment was made even more important-sounding.
Fans were eagerly anticipating the first close game that would feature Johnson’s trademark late-game elation, and they didn’t have to wait long: this afternoon’s game was the first one he called in this year’s tournament. Watch video of the ending to George Mason/Villanova here, featuring with Gus Johnson.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier