- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s A Collection Of Dayton Rioting After Making The Elite 8
If you go to Dayton, you don’t make the NCAA Tournament’s Elite 8 often. In fact, you haven’t done it since 1984, when
Hakeem Olajuwon Muggsy Bogues, Juwana Mann, a bunch of people I don’t know led them there.
And when you don’t know what to do and something good happens, you riot. (Like Michigan State, who still hasn’t learned how to celebrate after actually being good for years.)
Seriously, the scene seems pretty awesome.
At a bar:
The police talked a big game, doesn’t seem like they came through. “Crazy won’t be allowed.”
And, finally, a great imgur album.
Oh, and keep rooting for them. You might get free wings.
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?