- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s A Collection Of Dayton Rioting After Making The Elite 8
If you go to Dayton, you don’t make the NCAA Tournament’s Elite 8 often. In fact, you haven’t done it since 1984, when
Hakeem Olajuwon Muggsy Bogues, Juwana Mann, a bunch of people I don’t know led them there.
And when you don’t know what to do and something good happens, you riot. (Like Michigan State, who still hasn’t learned how to celebrate after actually being good for years.)
Seriously, the scene seems pretty awesome.
At a bar:
The police talked a big game, doesn’t seem like they came through. “Crazy won’t be allowed.”
And, finally, a great imgur album.
Oh, and keep rooting for them. You might get free wings.
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts