- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s A Collection Of Dayton Rioting After Making The Elite 8
If you go to Dayton, you don’t make the NCAA Tournament’s Elite 8 often. In fact, you haven’t done it since 1984, when
Hakeem Olajuwon Muggsy Bogues, Juwana Mann, a bunch of people I don’t know led them there.
And when you don’t know what to do and something good happens, you riot. (Like Michigan State, who still hasn’t learned how to celebrate after actually being good for years.)
Seriously, the scene seems pretty awesome.
At a bar:
The police talked a big game, doesn’t seem like they came through. “Crazy won’t be allowed.”
And, finally, a great imgur album.
Oh, and keep rooting for them. You might get free wings.
- Filed Under:
- march madness
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship