- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s The Crazy Dayton-OSU Ending That Ruined 83.7% Of Perfect Brackets
We’re one game through the 2014 NCAA Tournament, and we have one pretty big upset. Aaron Craft nearly hit a game-winner of his own, but left too much time for Vee Sanford. No. 11 Dayton took out No. 6 Ohio State, 60-59.
Here’s the game winner, followed by some near-heroics from Craft.
With that, 83.7% of America is eliminated from Warren Buffett’s Billion-Dollar Bracket Challenge. So, how many people are left?
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'