- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s The Crazy Dayton-OSU Ending That Ruined 83.7% Of Perfect Brackets
We’re one game through the 2014 NCAA Tournament, and we have one pretty big upset. Aaron Craft nearly hit a game-winner of his own, but left too much time for Vee Sanford. No. 11 Dayton took out No. 6 Ohio State, 60-59.
Here’s the game winner, followed by some near-heroics from Craft.
With that, 83.7% of America is eliminated from Warren Buffett’s Billion-Dollar Bracket Challenge. So, how many people are left?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts