- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s The Crazy Dayton-OSU Ending That Ruined 83.7% Of Perfect Brackets
We’re one game through the 2014 NCAA Tournament, and we have one pretty big upset. Aaron Craft nearly hit a game-winner of his own, but left too much time for Vee Sanford. No. 11 Dayton took out No. 6 Ohio State, 60-59.
Here’s the game winner, followed by some near-heroics from Craft.
With that, 83.7% of America is eliminated from Warren Buffett’s Billion-Dollar Bracket Challenge. So, how many people are left?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts