- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s The Crazy Dayton-OSU Ending That Ruined 83.7% Of Perfect Brackets
We’re one game through the 2014 NCAA Tournament, and we have one pretty big upset. Aaron Craft nearly hit a game-winner of his own, but left too much time for Vee Sanford. No. 11 Dayton took out No. 6 Ohio State, 60-59.
Here’s the game winner, followed by some near-heroics from Craft.
With that, 83.7% of America is eliminated from Warren Buffett’s Billion-Dollar Bracket Challenge. So, how many people are left?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts