- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Here’s What The Newspapers Look Like In Connecticut And Kentucky Today
As we mentioned yesterday, there are few schools more basketball-crazy than Kentucky and Connecticut. So when UConn emerged victorious from last night’s national championship, emotions were bound to be running high on both sides.
How did the newspapers in each of these teams’ respective states handle the news? Not surprisingly, people in Connecticut were happy, while those in Kentucky were sad. Since we don’t get to sit down and read each local paper in Lexington and Hartford every morning, here are the front pages of all the major publications on both sides, via Newseum:
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Done with Golden Boy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'