- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s What The Newspapers Look Like In Connecticut And Kentucky Today
As we mentioned yesterday, there are few schools more basketball-crazy than Kentucky and Connecticut. So when UConn emerged victorious from last night’s national championship, emotions were bound to be running high on both sides.
How did the newspapers in each of these teams’ respective states handle the news? Not surprisingly, people in Connecticut were happy, while those in Kentucky were sad. Since we don’t get to sit down and read each local paper in Lexington and Hartford every morning, here are the front pages of all the major publications on both sides, via Newseum:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts