- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s What The Newspapers Look Like In Connecticut And Kentucky Today
As we mentioned yesterday, there are few schools more basketball-crazy than Kentucky and Connecticut. So when UConn emerged victorious from last night’s national championship, emotions were bound to be running high on both sides.
How did the newspapers in each of these teams’ respective states handle the news? Not surprisingly, people in Connecticut were happy, while those in Kentucky were sad. Since we don’t get to sit down and read each local paper in Lexington and Hartford every morning, here are the front pages of all the major publications on both sides, via Newseum:
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?