- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
EVERYBODY Has Been Eliminated From Warren Buffet’s Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge. Zero People Are Left.
Every reasonable person knew that virtually all of America would be eliminated from Warren Buffett, Dan Gilbert and Quicken Loans’ Billion Dollar NCAA Tournament Perfect Bracket Challenge after the first round.
But upsets were even more plentiful than normal. Today, already, Mercer shocked Duke, Tennessee beat UMass as 11th-seeded favorites, and Stanford scored a minor upset over New Mexico.
So, how many people are left after the Tennessee game?
And as of now, 15-seed Eastern Kentucky is tied with Kansas at the half. All six of them picked Kansas. An EKU win eliminates EVERYONE.
Good luck, brave souls.
Latest Update: Gonzaga beat Oklahoma State. 3 of the 6 were eliminated. 3 left. Letisha, eric hjermstad and Michelle. All of them have George Washington. George Washington is losing 31-26 to Memphis at halftime.
FINAL UPDATE: Memphis won. ALL OF AMERICA IS ELIMINATED.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior