- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
EVERYBODY Has Been Eliminated From Warren Buffet’s Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge. Zero People Are Left.
Every reasonable person knew that virtually all of America would be eliminated from Warren Buffett, Dan Gilbert and Quicken Loans’ Billion Dollar NCAA Tournament Perfect Bracket Challenge after the first round.
But upsets were even more plentiful than normal. Today, already, Mercer shocked Duke, Tennessee beat UMass as 11th-seeded favorites, and Stanford scored a minor upset over New Mexico.
So, how many people are left after the Tennessee game?
And as of now, 15-seed Eastern Kentucky is tied with Kansas at the half. All six of them picked Kansas. An EKU win eliminates EVERYONE.
Good luck, brave souls.
Latest Update: Gonzaga beat Oklahoma State. 3 of the 6 were eliminated. 3 left. Letisha, eric hjermstad and Michelle. All of them have George Washington. George Washington is losing 31-26 to Memphis at halftime.
FINAL UPDATE: Memphis won. ALL OF AMERICA IS ELIMINATED.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco