- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
EVERYBODY Has Been Eliminated From Warren Buffet’s Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge. Zero People Are Left.
Every reasonable person knew that virtually all of America would be eliminated from Warren Buffett, Dan Gilbert and Quicken Loans’ Billion Dollar NCAA Tournament Perfect Bracket Challenge after the first round.
But upsets were even more plentiful than normal. Today, already, Mercer shocked Duke, Tennessee beat UMass as 11th-seeded favorites, and Stanford scored a minor upset over New Mexico.
So, how many people are left after the Tennessee game?
And as of now, 15-seed Eastern Kentucky is tied with Kansas at the half. All six of them picked Kansas. An EKU win eliminates EVERYONE.
Good luck, brave souls.
Latest Update: Gonzaga beat Oklahoma State. 3 of the 6 were eliminated. 3 left. Letisha, eric hjermstad and Michelle. All of them have George Washington. George Washington is losing 31-26 to Memphis at halftime.
FINAL UPDATE: Memphis won. ALL OF AMERICA IS ELIMINATED.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts