- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How Much Would March Madness Suck If It Used The BCS Bowl System?
We recently imagined what this year’s Sweet 16 would look like if they played football, not basketball. But Lost Letterman may have gone even crazier, imagining what March Madness would look like if it used the BCS Bowl System.
Spoiler: There would be no NCAA Tournament and we’d all hate our lives.
Check out the whole thing, but here are some highlights (lowlights).
April 7th, BCS Title (Pasadena): No. 1 Florida vs. No. 1 Arizona. (NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY ELSE)
April 4th, Orange Bowl (MIami): No. 1 Virginia (ACC champ) vs. No. 2 Michigan (BCS at-large)
April 3rd, Sugar Bowl (New Orleans): No. 1 Wichita State (BCS at-large) vs. No. 2 Villanova (BCS at-large) (Undefeated? WHO CARES)
April 6th, GoDaddy Bowl (Mobile): No. 13 Delaware vs. No. 13 New Mexico St.
April 2nd, Outback Bowl (Tampa): No. 2 Duke vs. No. 3 Syracuse
March 29th, Russell Athletic Bowl (Orlando): No. 10 St. Joseph’s vs. No. 10 Stanford
March 27th, Poinsettia Bowl (San Diego): No. 12 Stephen F. Austin vs. No. 12 Harvard
March 27th, Little Caesars Pizza Bowl (Detroit): No. 14 Mercer vs. No. 14 Western Michigan
March 24th, Beef O’Brady’s Bowl (St. Petersburg): No. 15 Milwaukee vs. No. 15 Eastern Kentucky
March 22nd, Famous Idaho Potato Bowl (Boise): No. 16 Weber State vs. No. 16 Coastal Carolina
Thank God for the Founding Fathers of March Madness.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs