- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Worry Not, “Gus Johnson Freaking Out Over Postseason College Basketball” Is Still A Thing
Sure, he doesn’t call NCAA Tournament games anymore ever since he left CBS for Fox. Yeah, most of the talk surrounding him lately has been about Fox’s grooming him as a soccer (and ideally, future World Cup) voice, and the learning curve he faces in calling the sport. But he does still call his share of college hoops, thanks to his Big Ten Network gig. And today, Illinois gave him the perfect material with which to do his thing: a buzzer-beating win over Minnesota in first-round Big Ten Tournament action. And from the sound of it, Gus appreciated this ending very much:
“Welcome to the Big Ten!” Gus, in moments like these, there’s no one we’d rather have welcoming us.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts