- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Worry Not, “Gus Johnson Freaking Out Over Postseason College Basketball” Is Still A Thing
Sure, he doesn’t call NCAA Tournament games anymore ever since he left CBS for Fox. Yeah, most of the talk surrounding him lately has been about Fox’s grooming him as a soccer (and ideally, future World Cup) voice, and the learning curve he faces in calling the sport. But he does still call his share of college hoops, thanks to his Big Ten Network gig. And today, Illinois gave him the perfect material with which to do his thing: a buzzer-beating win over Minnesota in first-round Big Ten Tournament action. And from the sound of it, Gus appreciated this ending very much:
“Welcome to the Big Ten!” Gus, in moments like these, there’s no one we’d rather have welcoming us.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'