- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Worry Not, “Gus Johnson Freaking Out Over Postseason College Basketball” Is Still A Thing
Sure, he doesn’t call NCAA Tournament games anymore ever since he left CBS for Fox. Yeah, most of the talk surrounding him lately has been about Fox’s grooming him as a soccer (and ideally, future World Cup) voice, and the learning curve he faces in calling the sport. But he does still call his share of college hoops, thanks to his Big Ten Network gig. And today, Illinois gave him the perfect material with which to do his thing: a buzzer-beating win over Minnesota in first-round Big Ten Tournament action. And from the sound of it, Gus appreciated this ending very much:
“Welcome to the Big Ten!” Gus, in moments like these, there’s no one we’d rather have welcoming us.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports