- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Worry Not, “Gus Johnson Freaking Out Over Postseason College Basketball” Is Still A Thing
Sure, he doesn’t call NCAA Tournament games anymore ever since he left CBS for Fox. Yeah, most of the talk surrounding him lately has been about Fox’s grooming him as a soccer (and ideally, future World Cup) voice, and the learning curve he faces in calling the sport. But he does still call his share of college hoops, thanks to his Big Ten Network gig. And today, Illinois gave him the perfect material with which to do his thing: a buzzer-beating win over Minnesota in first-round Big Ten Tournament action. And from the sound of it, Gus appreciated this ending very much:
“Welcome to the Big Ten!” Gus, in moments like these, there’s no one we’d rather have welcoming us.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story