- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Easiest Way To Secure A Rebound Is With A Flying Kick
Despite trailing by seven points with 41 seconds to go, Wichita State edged out Missouri Valley Conference opponent Illinois State 68-67 on the road last night in dramatic fashion. Cleanthony Early sank a three-pointer with 4.8 seconds remaining for the win, and the Shockers bumped up their record to 22-5 on the season.
But let’s rewind, for a moment. Trailing 65-60, Wichita State’s Malcolm Armstead bricked a three and Illinois State’s Jackie Carmichael snagged the rebound. It was a particularly vicious board, we might add, because Carmichael’s leg so just happened to flail out to the left and kick Wichita’s Teleke Cotton in the chest. The play continued on, Illinois State’s Johnny Hill eventually going to the line after a Wichita State foul. That kick, however: no foul. Probably because, ‘Look how high he skies for the rebound!’
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts