- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Easiest Way To Secure A Rebound Is With A Flying Kick
Despite trailing by seven points with 41 seconds to go, Wichita State edged out Missouri Valley Conference opponent Illinois State 68-67 on the road last night in dramatic fashion. Cleanthony Early sank a three-pointer with 4.8 seconds remaining for the win, and the Shockers bumped up their record to 22-5 on the season.
But let’s rewind, for a moment. Trailing 65-60, Wichita State’s Malcolm Armstead bricked a three and Illinois State’s Jackie Carmichael snagged the rebound. It was a particularly vicious board, we might add, because Carmichael’s leg so just happened to flail out to the left and kick Wichita’s Teleke Cotton in the chest. The play continued on, Illinois State’s Johnny Hill eventually going to the line after a Wichita State foul. That kick, however: no foul. Probably because, ‘Look how high he skies for the rebound!’
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?