- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Easiest Way To Secure A Rebound Is With A Flying Kick
Despite trailing by seven points with 41 seconds to go, Wichita State edged out Missouri Valley Conference opponent Illinois State 68-67 on the road last night in dramatic fashion. Cleanthony Early sank a three-pointer with 4.8 seconds remaining for the win, and the Shockers bumped up their record to 22-5 on the season.
But let’s rewind, for a moment. Trailing 65-60, Wichita State’s Malcolm Armstead bricked a three and Illinois State’s Jackie Carmichael snagged the rebound. It was a particularly vicious board, we might add, because Carmichael’s leg so just happened to flail out to the left and kick Wichita’s Teleke Cotton in the chest. The play continued on, Illinois State’s Johnny Hill eventually going to the line after a Wichita State foul. That kick, however: no foul. Probably because, ‘Look how high he skies for the rebound!’
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts