- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
The Easiest Way To Secure A Rebound Is With A Flying Kick
Despite trailing by seven points with 41 seconds to go, Wichita State edged out Missouri Valley Conference opponent Illinois State 68-67 on the road last night in dramatic fashion. Cleanthony Early sank a three-pointer with 4.8 seconds remaining for the win, and the Shockers bumped up their record to 22-5 on the season.
But let’s rewind, for a moment. Trailing 65-60, Wichita State’s Malcolm Armstead bricked a three and Illinois State’s Jackie Carmichael snagged the rebound. It was a particularly vicious board, we might add, because Carmichael’s leg so just happened to flail out to the left and kick Wichita’s Teleke Cotton in the chest. The play continued on, Illinois State’s Johnny Hill eventually going to the line after a Wichita State foul. That kick, however: no foul. Probably because, ‘Look how high he skies for the rebound!’
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams