- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
In Which ACC Players Attempt To Draw Their Schools’ Mascots
No, we have no idea why the Cavalier is facing the wrong way on his horse. Or, sorry: that may be a camel. All we know for sure is that during Media Day in Oct., ACC men’s basketball players were asked to attempt to draw their school’s mascot. The results were sometimes amusing, for the most part horrifying. Looks like the recession hit our school’s art programs the hardest.
Thankfully we were not there when Akil Mitchell’s parents had to break the news to their son that his drawing did not make the final cut for refrigerator door display.
Full gallery here:
Big ups to Buzzfeed.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever