- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
In Which ACC Players Attempt To Draw Their Schools’ Mascots
No, we have no idea why the Cavalier is facing the wrong way on his horse. Or, sorry: that may be a camel. All we know for sure is that during Media Day in Oct., ACC men’s basketball players were asked to attempt to draw their school’s mascot. The results were sometimes amusing, for the most part horrifying. Looks like the recession hit our school’s art programs the hardest.
Thankfully we were not there when Akil Mitchell’s parents had to break the news to their son that his drawing did not make the final cut for refrigerator door display.
Full gallery here:
Big ups to Buzzfeed.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts