- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Which ACC Players Attempt To Draw Their Schools’ Mascots
No, we have no idea why the Cavalier is facing the wrong way on his horse. Or, sorry: that may be a camel. All we know for sure is that during Media Day in Oct., ACC men’s basketball players were asked to attempt to draw their school’s mascot. The results were sometimes amusing, for the most part horrifying. Looks like the recession hit our school’s art programs the hardest.
Thankfully we were not there when Akil Mitchell’s parents had to break the news to their son that his drawing did not make the final cut for refrigerator door display.
Full gallery here:
Big ups to Buzzfeed.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story