- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
In Which ACC Players Attempt To Draw Their Schools’ Mascots
No, we have no idea why the Cavalier is facing the wrong way on his horse. Or, sorry: that may be a camel. All we know for sure is that during Media Day in Oct., ACC men’s basketball players were asked to attempt to draw their school’s mascot. The results were sometimes amusing, for the most part horrifying. Looks like the recession hit our school’s art programs the hardest.
Thankfully we were not there when Akil Mitchell’s parents had to break the news to their son that his drawing did not make the final cut for refrigerator door display.
Full gallery here:
Big ups to Buzzfeed.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row