- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To ‘Cuse, Sans Clothing
Fourth-ranked Syracuse beat Indiana 69-52 in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge last night at the Carrier Dome, which was embarrassing for some IU fans, but an entirely different ball game for one fanin particular. A Syracuse fan snapped this photo of a sad spectator in the upper deck of gigantic stadium, watching the game naked.
Sort of. We’ll let the guy who took the picture explain:
[SyracuseFan.com] About 2 minutes left in the game I look to my right and this IU chick is sitting there in her bra and panties. I think she was sobbing a little. She had stripped down almost buck naked. As soon as the horn sounded she slipped her jeans and red IU t-shirt back on.
I would have asked her what the deal was but had to get out of there to run downhill past the 10K fans who had already left early and were going to make my 12 minute commute home take at least 15 minutes.
Did she lose a bet? Who gambles with their clothing? And more importantly, what had to happen for all the clothes to come off? A 20-point win?
We may never know…
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'