- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To ‘Cuse, Sans Clothing
Fourth-ranked Syracuse beat Indiana 69-52 in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge last night at the Carrier Dome, which was embarrassing for some IU fans, but an entirely different ball game for one fanin particular. A Syracuse fan snapped this photo of a sad spectator in the upper deck of gigantic stadium, watching the game naked.
Sort of. We’ll let the guy who took the picture explain:
[SyracuseFan.com] About 2 minutes left in the game I look to my right and this IU chick is sitting there in her bra and panties. I think she was sobbing a little. She had stripped down almost buck naked. As soon as the horn sounded she slipped her jeans and red IU t-shirt back on.
I would have asked her what the deal was but had to get out of there to run downhill past the 10K fans who had already left early and were going to make my 12 minute commute home take at least 15 minutes.
Did she lose a bet? Who gambles with their clothing? And more importantly, what had to happen for all the clothes to come off? A 20-point win?
We may never know…
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce