- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Iowa State Coach Danced So Poorly That He Apologized To His Daughter Afterwards
Fred Hoiberg, also known as “The Mayor,” was pleased with his team’s win over North Carolina yesterday. So like a Mercer guard, he dropped some celebratory dance moves — though this is definitively NOT the Nae Nae (and I know, because I’m now an expert on exactly what the Nae Nae is).
“When you’re the mayor, you can do that.”
Then his daughter Paige shared this text from him. Cute!
— Paige Swagberg (@PaigeHoiberg) March 24, 2014
Here’s to hoping Iowa State beats Connecticut in New York this week. Not because I have Iowa State in the Elite Eight — I just want more Hoiberg dance moves. How can I live without them?
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?