- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Iowa State Coach Danced So Poorly That He Apologized To His Daughter Afterwards
Fred Hoiberg, also known as “The Mayor,” was pleased with his team’s win over North Carolina yesterday. So like a Mercer guard, he dropped some celebratory dance moves — though this is definitively NOT the Nae Nae (and I know, because I’m now an expert on exactly what the Nae Nae is).
“When you’re the mayor, you can do that.”
Then his daughter Paige shared this text from him. Cute!
— Paige Swagberg (@PaigeHoiberg) March 24, 2014
Here’s to hoping Iowa State beats Connecticut in New York this week. Not because I have Iowa State in the Elite Eight — I just want more Hoiberg dance moves. How can I live without them?
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row