- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Iowa State Coach Danced So Poorly That He Apologized To His Daughter Afterwards
Fred Hoiberg, also known as “The Mayor,” was pleased with his team’s win over North Carolina yesterday. So like a Mercer guard, he dropped some celebratory dance moves — though this is definitively NOT the Nae Nae (and I know, because I’m now an expert on exactly what the Nae Nae is).
“When you’re the mayor, you can do that.”
Then his daughter Paige shared this text from him. Cute!
— Paige Swagberg (@PaigeHoiberg) March 24, 2014
Here’s to hoping Iowa State beats Connecticut in New York this week. Not because I have Iowa State in the Elite Eight — I just want more Hoiberg dance moves. How can I live without them?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts