- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Iowa State Coach Danced So Poorly That He Apologized To His Daughter Afterwards
Fred Hoiberg, also known as “The Mayor,” was pleased with his team’s win over North Carolina yesterday. So like a Mercer guard, he dropped some celebratory dance moves — though this is definitively NOT the Nae Nae (and I know, because I’m now an expert on exactly what the Nae Nae is).
“When you’re the mayor, you can do that.”
Then his daughter Paige shared this text from him. Cute!
— Paige Swagberg (@PaigeHoiberg) March 24, 2014
Here’s to hoping Iowa State beats Connecticut in New York this week. Not because I have Iowa State in the Elite Eight — I just want more Hoiberg dance moves. How can I live without them?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts